AWARDS, MEDIA COVERAGE, AFFILIATIONS,
- Named Top 75 Influential American Woman by The Irish Voice, June 2009.
- Finalist for the World Technology Network's Award in Media
and Journalism. The award and nomination was given in conjunction with
the Economist magazine and presented in London in November 1999.
- Named number 33 in a listing of "50
names to know" in New Media by the Online
Journalism Review in February 1998.
- Named number 61 in the first annual Silicon
Alley Reporter's Top 100 listing of influential New York New Media leaders,
- Named as one of the top ten women in New York New Media by @NY in 1997.
- Served as producer and editorial team member for sites at Advance, The New
York Times and consulting engagements that have won ten newspaper industry
awards including several "Eppy" and "Edgie Awards" for
categories ranging from "Best Community Site" to "Best Online
- Profiled as an innovator and leading Internet editor in an early often-sited
article on the Internet called "Elizabeth
Osder: Visions of an Accomplished Webmaster," that appeared in Computer
Mediated Communications Journal in 1995.
The Osder Group’s Founder and President, Elizabeth Osder is often quoted in the media including Wired, Businessweek, The New York Times and other publications as an industry expert on digital media, social media, marketing, reputation management, online journalism, new technologies and innovation.
In addition, Osder has been profiled in numerous television and print pieces chronicling 1974 achievement as the first girls to play little league baseball including features on Pure Oxygen, Lifetime Television, New York Daily News.
- Quoted in “As Online News pioneer Elizabeth Osder once described the autodidacts’ credo: ‘everything I learned about the Internet, I learned on the Internet’,” Chip on Your Shoulder, Poynter Online, January 2007.
- Quoted in an article in the San Francisco Chronicle, “How the Medium Affects the Message,” January 2003.
- Quoted in an article in Wired News, “Blogs Make the Headlines,” December 2002.